Finding a contractor who knows how to install ductless systems is no easy task. High Performance Home Systems has you covered. As a premier HVAC service, we install & maintain home systems of any size and we can fit any budget. HPHS provides maintenance contracts. A service agreement can take the guesswork out of the process, giving you peace of mind.
What Ductless Mini Splits Have To Offer
A ductless mini-split system can enhance your living space because they are:
- Easy to install: Ductless cooling and heating systems consist of two parts. The outdoor compressor unit refrigerates air and the indoor air component distributes it. Instead of using ductwork, the handlers connect through a set of wires in the walls. The connection simplifies the installation process, saving you time and money.
- Energy-efficient: Ductless mini-split AC units are energy-efficient. The ductwork from traditional central air tends to leak air, resulting in an energy loss of as much as 30%. Window and wall air conditioners waste electricity. Mini-splits use variable speed compressors.
- Compact: Mini spilt installations take up less space than traditional HVAC units. One outdoor unit can have enough capacity for four indoor air handlers.
- Convenient: Ductless heating and cooling systems provide precise temperature control for a home. You have the ability to shut off the system in less frequently used rooms. Family members can adjust the temperature to their preferences.
- Clean and healthy: A ductless air conditioner improves the indoor air quality in a home. Ductwork can trap dirt, debris, and dust and send it through the rest of your house. A ductless mini-split unit includes a multi-layer filtration, reducing pollutants in the home.
- Easy to maintain: The simple construction means more simple care. Clean the filters regularly. Keep the wall and compressor units clear from debris to maintain airflow. Have your unit maintained at least once a year.