High Performance Home Systems, a successful, young, and progressive growing HVAC company is ready to add another team member whose talents are suited for a variety of tasks.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Technical evaluation and repair/maintenance of all brands of HVAC equipment.
- Removal and Installation of necessary components in an HVAC system.
- Coordination and leadership of an Installation Crew.
- Pick-up and delivery of materials.
- Communicate efficiently and personably over phone, email, text, and face-to-face.
- Process work related information on Microsoft Office software.
- Multitask while staying focused on accomplishing short term and long term Company goals.
- Safely operate a company vehicle.
Monday-Friday 8-5 and occasional weekends and overtime as necessary.
Reliability and honesty is mandatory.
Candidate will need to pass:
- I9 verification
- Criminal background check
- DMV background check
- Drug test
Currently, no health insurance or retirement benefits are offered; however, the company recognizes the importance of such benefits and is looking to offer them as soon as possible. Please feel free to inquire.
We provide professional HVAC and Insulation installations for Houston’s best Builders and homeowners!